Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Retro 91




Within these past few weeks I have not had a chance to draw because of the amount of busy work this school throws at me (and school hasn't even started yet) and when I did, I decided to just go to sleep instead, but finally when I had enough energy to draw I got to sketch out some classic video game characters. I wish I did this for fun, but I did these drawings for someone's wall decoration. If a weeks gone by and you haven't seen anything new, feel free to complain and leave me a bunch of comments about me slacking off.

I tried to keep the designs similar to Alvin Lee's take on the characters, and when the load lightens I'll try to color Chun-Li.

2 comments:

Kristina Bustamante said...

Oh, God...Chun-Li is pure sex and love!

Matthew B said...

She has to be, she's the queen of all fighting games.