Monday, July 21, 2008

Five Thousand


I'm just as amazed as you are that this thing got 5000 plus hits. So thanks to all those who've stumbled across the page or who just seem to stumble on this page now. Welp since Bruce is getting all this hype, I might as well post this week old doodle of him and the purple dinosaur. This is just a rough sketch, if I had more time it would look a lot cleaner. Once again this picture stems from a battle between me and the Hawaiian Tsunami. What is there to say about The Dark Knight that hasn't already been said. Batman has taken the title of best super-hero movie.

I know I know this thing has been lacking some post about the thesis, but I haven't gotten a chance to put a 100% focus on the project and I haven't finalized the design to a point where I'm satisfied with them. There'll be some in the near future because August is vastly approaching.

2 comments:

Kristina Bustamante said...

Haha, by Hawaiian Tsunami, are you referring to Kalia? And does Batman actually fight a purple dinosaur in any of his adventures? Cool sketch, nonetheless. I've always been a big fan of red, black, and white pictures. And Batman is so on-model, I'd say you were working on one of the official comics right now!

Matthew B said...

Yup that was a reference to her. I think he fights a dinosaur, or maybe that was Batgirl and Super Girl in the final season. That sketch was influenced by Batman #610 where he's fighting Killer Croc. I just thought it be funny if he was fending off Barney while that thing was trying to hug him.