Monday, August 10, 2009

Ana-May-Shun Snippet



Well here's a snippet of what I finished animating during my senior year. This animated short is 25.16 GB so to compress this thing for the internet is a pain because it distorts the aspect ratio and the overall quality of the product, since I'm not putting this on youtube. I originally did not want to post this online, but I changed my mind...for now. I cringe at the site of this, I want to redraw most of these scenes. The sound editor/fooley artist for this short was the amazing Lenny Menchiari and here's a sample of his amazing animation.

The supervising sound editor and other fooley artist was the talented JP De Guzman. As soon as I get a link to his site or what not I'll post it. I hope you guys out there like it.

Oh yeah there's a minor issue with a scene, I think it plays back a previous frame.

2 comments:

Kristina Bustamante said...

So beautiful! Ahhhh, I love the sound of clashing swords!

Matthew B said...

Me tooooooooooooooooooo! JP and Lenny did an excellent job with the sound. Anyway thanks Kristina!